Desde Chile para el Mundo.

Monday, May 24, 2010



The old magazines now available thanks to the good will of some Internauts and of course, of the WWW. that permits almost everything we can do. Here, I present a Flash Gordon abridged version tale. The quality of the drawings and inks are amazing; I prefer a 100 % the old format- the new shows the strips not in an orderly fashion, but as if someone would had been using a pair of scissors to cut the tale in small and inequal pieces. A nightmare. Same thing with the colors- now we had not the colors for each thing, but smearing all over the page. Like a vomit.

Ergo, I prefer the old way.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very fascinating source of information. I sent it to a couple of friends already! I even wish to advertise here... My blog is about sports games for money. Pls feel free to email me at: editor@xboxformoney.com

17/6/10 18:32

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Free Blog Content